SIS 11.3

Hi All,

Any idea about SiteScope 11.3 release date?

BR,

Elmassimo

Parents
  • Hi Elmassimo,

we unfortunetaly are not permitted to disclose any release dates ...

Greetings

Siggi

• Hi Elmassimo,

SiteScope 11.30 has been released ...

Note:
    There will be the SiteScope License Exchange program.

This is because versions 11.1x and 11.2x support the old Points based model and 11.30 supports the new simplified model based on OSI, URLs and Transactions.

The manual states
    Installation and Upgrade
    License Keys
    License keys from earlier versions of SiteScope are not compatible with this version. If you want to
    upgrade from an earlier version of SiteScope to SiteScope 11.30 and use your current license, you
    must install the latest cumulative patch (available on the HP Software Support site) on top of
    SiteScope 11.30. Follow the installation instructions in the release notes provided with the patch. After
    installing SiteScope 11.30 and the latest patch, import the monitor configuration data from your earlier
    version of SiteScope using the Configuration Tool.

Greetings

Siggi

• Hi Siggi,

You mention that

>If you want to upgrade from an earlier version of SiteScope to SiteScope 11.30 and use your current license,

> you must install the latest cumulative patch

What you mean about current license? Is it then should be backward compatible to 11.2x license after installing latest patch?

I installed 11.30 with SIS_00357 patch yesterday, imported then configuration from previous version and tried install 11.20 license, but got error about corrupted license file.  

• Hi Siggi,

You mention that

>If you want to upgrade from an earlier version of SiteScope to SiteScope 11.30 and use your current license,

> you must install the latest cumulative patch

What you mean about current license? Is it then should be backward compatible to 11.2x license after installing latest patch?

I installed 11.30 with SIS_00357 patch yesterday, imported then configuration from previous version and tried install 11.20 license, but got error about corrupted license file.  

Children
  • The info about a cumulative patch that is supposed to allow old licenses to be recognized by SiteScope 11.30 was a documentation bug, that I believe is already corrected in the latest/updated version of the SiteScope 11.30 Release Notes.

New license key is required for upgrade to SiteScope 11.30. Existing SiteScope customers owning "Points" base SKUs will need to contact their HP support renewal rep to request product contract migration first. Once contract migration is completed, you can return to "My Updates" portal and click "Get Licensing" tab to get the new license key(s) .

• The info about a cumulative patch that is supposed to allow old licenses to be recognized by SiteScope 11.30 was a documentation bug, that I believe is already corrected in the latest/updated version of the SiteScope 11.30 Release Notes.

New license key is required for upgrade to SiteScope 11.30. Existing SiteScope customers owning "Points" base SKUs will need to contact their HP support renewal rep to request product contract migration first. Once contract migration is completed, you can return to "My Updates" portal and click "Get Licensing" tab to get the new license key(s) .