BSM RTSM - CI "Last Access Time"

Hi

Running BSM 9.25 and trying to troubleshoot issue with some nodes initially synced from NNMi(10.01) that are completely gone/erased but still has got their Last Access Time property being updated.. We also sync CI's to UCMDB(10.20) which sync back a global ID.

Has anyone got experience with similar issues? What is the best way to go about troubleshooting them?

br ludvig

Parents Reply Children
  • To re-iterate our problem:

We have CI's in RTSM which should not be in RTSM because they have not existed for the last year or so.

They exist in no discovery integration.

Last access time should NOT be refreshed but it is.

We are trying to troubleshoot why last access time is being refreshed since this keeps them away from aging.

We have CI's in RTSM which should not be in RTSM because they have not existed for the last year or so.

We are trying to troubleshoot why last access time is being refreshed since this keeps them away from aging.

• It was not very straightforward to troubleshoot but I believe I have found what is updating the last access time. For some ci's we have set up pattern models which connect ci's with a given pattern to an infrastructure service. For some reason whenever this enrichment is run it updates the last access time of the CI's matching the pattern. So by turning off the enrichment in the scheduler the CI's are no longer being kept from aging.

Is it possible to disable this behavior for pattern model enrichments? Since they are not created as regular enrichments(in enrichment studio) I'm having a hard time finding this feature.

• It was not very straightforward to troubleshoot but I believe I have found what is updating the last access time. For some ci's we have set up pattern models which connect ci's with a given pattern to an infrastructure service. For some reason whenever this enrichment is run it updates the last access time of the CI's matching the pattern. So by turning off the enrichment in the scheduler the CI's are no longer being kept from aging.

Is it possible to disable this behavior for pattern model enrichments? Since they are not created as regular enrichments(in enrichment studio) I'm having a hard time finding this feature.