Help !! BPM Script not working !!!

Hello all,

I am trying to monitor the outlook performance in BPM using Vugen Script. The stand alone MAPI script works fine, but getting this error in MDRV log.

24/06/2014 07:21:28 Error: line 2 contains 2 columns instead of 1 [MsgId: MERR-13874] 24/06/2014 07:21:28 Error: Table 'C:\ProgramData\HP\BPM\workspace\Invocation\4\299_1\Email_ID_bsm.dat' cannot be opened. Error code is '-4'. [MsgId: MERR-13880] 24/06/2014 07:21:28 Warning: Extension parameng.dll reports error -4 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize [MsgId: MWAR-10485]

24/06/2014 07:21:28 Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread. [MsgId: MERR-10176] 

The script is a simple MAPI protocol script to open outlook and send email. I am running BPM using user who is the outlook user. Also, changed the registry to avoid Outlook security pop ups.

Action()
{

lr_start_transaction("lr_outlook_Logon");

mapi_logon("Logon","ProfileName=MBL","ProfilePass="LAST);

lr_end_transaction("lr_outlook_Logon"LR_AUTO); 
   lr_think_time(10);
   lr_start_transaction("lr_Send_mail");

mapi_send_mail("SendMail","To={Email_ID}",
                   "Subject=Hello!!Testmail from Vugen sent at {CurrentDate}" ,
               "Body=Message from Vugen!!!",
               LAST);

lr_end_transaction("lr_Send_mail"LR_AUTO);

Please Help.Thanks!

Parents
  • hi, please try the following:

1. Open usr file of your original script in notepad.

2. Add Email_ID_bsm.dat= under [ExtraFiles] section.

3. Save usr file.

4. Export script to zip in Vugen.

5. Upload the updated version of script to BSM.

6. Update the application that runs the script.

Hope this helps,

PatW

• Thanks a lot for the help.Will try this today and let you know. Whenever I run the script, it creates a new folder under

'C:\ProgramData\HP\BPM\workspace\Invocation\ and checks for Email_ID_BSm.dat. Any idea why?

'C:\ProgramData\HP\BPM\workspace\Invocation\10\299_1\Email_ID_bsm.dat'

Also, I am getting this error Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread

The run time settings in Vugen is turned to include thread

• Thanks a lot for the help.Will try this today and let you know. Whenever I run the script, it creates a new folder under

'C:\ProgramData\HP\BPM\workspace\Invocation\ and checks for Email_ID_BSm.dat. Any idea why?

'C:\ProgramData\HP\BPM\workspace\Invocation\10\299_1\Email_ID_bsm.dat'

Also, I am getting this error Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread

The run time settings in Vugen is turned to include thread

Children
  • Hello all,

Still getting error even after copying the Email_BSm.dat file. It is creating new folders and searching inside for this file.

26/06/2014 07:30:18 Error: line 2 contains 2 columns instead of 1 [MsgId: MERR-13874] 26/06/2014 07:30:18 Error: Table 'C:\ProgramData\HP\BPM\workspace\Invocation\13\299_2\Email_ID_bsm.dat' cannot be opened. Error code is '-4'. [MsgId: MERR-13880] 26/06/2014 07:30:18 Warning: Extension parameng.dll reports error -4 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize [MsgId: MWAR-10485]

26/06/2014 07:30:18 Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread. [MsgId: MERR-10176]

This is my code

Action()
    {

lr_start_transaction("lr_outlook_Logon");

mapi_logon("Logon","ProfileName=MBL","ProfilePass=", LAST);

lr_end_transaction("lr_outlook_Logon", LR_AUTO); 
       lr_think_time(10);
       lr_start_transaction("lr_Send_mail");

mapi_send_mail("SendMail","To={EmailID} ",
                       "Subject=Hello!!Testmail from Vugen sent at {CurrentDate}" ,
                   "Body=Message from Vugen!!!",
                   LAST);

lr_end_transaction("lr_Send_mail", LR_AUTO);

}

• from your scirpti I see that you use param file. 

a question, if you replace the param file with hard coded ID, is that works for you?

if yes, I guess it is simple problem, but let's try this one first, just try the scirpt without param file.