The new b/w grey design may have a stylish look but in my personal opinion the usability is absolutly low.
The lack of colors makes it hard to find or regognice e.g. polcies by types. The small symbols look all the same.
Also the buttons are hard to recognize.
Customer needs to work with this everyday so the usability should be a priority.
I already miss the flash UI, and usability there was also not great but much better than what 2020.10 brings.
its really annoying!!!!!!!!
Sure , I will try my best. Below, I am browsing UI with highest resolution possible to replicate bigger screens ( Its more difficult for normal screen users ))
Hope this helps !
For your points 2, 3, and 4 adding screenshots to understand your problem better are invaluable. Can you add a few, highlighting these issues please?
Please note that we are working on the editors and continuously improving these, while there are different revisions. Screenshots will help a lot here to pinpoint the issues.
Policy editing is now really a tough experience for many users. I will highlight few points
1) Policy parameter, In old UI this was available on same screen, on new UI it took some time to find it hidden inside the options.
2) For each Sub-UI we get a sliding UI which only appear half of the screen, This do not give enough space to see the UI ( Give an option to make these full screen mode )
3) Even edit button for options like threshold editing, event edits etc. are hidden far right. ( There is no horizontal scroll bar which indicates there are contents or buttons on the right side )
4) Not every one use the big screen monitors, specially working from home most of the employees use their own laptops. I wish these UIs adjust really well on small screens as well.
5) Not to mention, there are policy editors which require raw mode editing, we will require all this back in our OBM,
Please note that these are admin level interfaces, there are lot of work admins do every day on these screens, and making things easily is more important than the animations.
Hoping for lot of improvements on coming days. Thanks