I'm trying to test the trial version of MicroFocus RPA Tools.
My problem is that during component installations (i.e. Central, Designer, SSX) I cannot setup to connect to a MS SQL Database (localhost, SQLEXPRESS).
Furthermore (after I skipped and setup with postgreSQL) I cannot create connection with my localhost MS SQL Db with the CloudSlang-->SQL command either.
The error always says the followings:
The TCP/IP connection to the host 127.0.0.1, port 1433 has failed. Error: "Connection timed out: no further information. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall."
- I'm using as localhost a 2019 version of SQL server.
- The SQL server is running
- TCP/IP is enabled for SQLEXPRESS instance
- I've activated and enabled a few IPs: 192.168.0.95; 169.254.69.69; 127.0.0.1
- The SQL user I'm trying to connect with has all the privileges to reach the database.
- Firewall is not blocking the port, I even disabled the firewall..
I hope someone can help me out with this.
Thank you in advance!