Editable Grid Question

We recently upgraded from 10.1.2 to 10.1.5 and using the classic Interface (User Workspace) and noticed that when we access a report with the editable grid it does not display all the records and depending on your screen % you can see more, but it still does not act like it did in the previous version. Does anyone else have this issue?
Parents
  • Verified Answer

I think i see it now. From my point of view it looks like a bug and i would submit it.
    But i can also suggest a workaround: you could modify editablegrid.htm template by adding style below after $IF(FLASHALLOWED) line:

Then of course you need to clear template cache etc... hope you know how to apply template workaround, if no, you could send me a message i'll describe steps.
  • Verified Answer

I think i see it now. From my point of view it looks like a bug and i would submit it.
    But i can also suggest a workaround: you could modify editablegrid.htm template by adding style below after $IF(FLASHALLOWED) line:

Then of course you need to clear template cache etc... hope you know how to apply template workaround, if no, you could send me a message i'll describe steps.
Children
No Data