Fields Not Showing on Quick Form

I created a couple of new fields in the Data Design view in SBM Composer and they are not showing up on my Quck Form or Custom Form. They were originally set with Hidden under the Privilege Section. Then I went to Workflow Design and selected the workflow I needed it to show up on and Moved it to the Standard section. When I preview the form, it shows up. When I Publish and Deploy, it doesn't show up. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Tags:

Parents
  • Thank you Erika,
    I am able to move the fields from section to section but that didn't seem to help however I did finally get it to work! Using your previous suggestion, I continued digging deeper into the overrides and ended up removing all overrides and then adding them back and now all of my fields are showing!

Thank you so much for your help and quick response. I really appreciate it!
  • Thank you Erika,
    I am able to move the fields from section to section but that didn't seem to help however I did finally get it to work! Using your previous suggestion, I continued digging deeper into the overrides and ended up removing all overrides and then adding them back and now all of my fields are showing!

Thank you so much for your help and quick response. I really appreciate it!
Children
No Data