Configuring SBM blue or graphite theme...

I have recently restored my production database back to staging but have lost the staging theme.
The production system was using graphite theme and staging was using a blue theme.
Does anyone know how I can go about reconfiguring this?

I have found various theme folders and css files within them, but I am not sure how to activate a specific theme.
Is there a guide for this that I could use or could someone point me in the right direction.
I am aware how to deploy all files to the database in SBM Administrator.

We are using SBM 10.1.4.1.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Parents
  • Verified Answer

Worked it out... in the administrator portal, under the base project settings you can select whether the SBM User Workspace Theme is Modern Sand or Modern Blue. My staging environment was using Modern Blue initially, but when I restored the production database onto staging this setting was set to Modern Sand (which was what production was using!). I have changed this setting and I now have my nice blue theme for staging, which makes it clear that this is not the production version! :-)
  • Verified Answer

Worked it out... in the administrator portal, under the base project settings you can select whether the SBM User Workspace Theme is Modern Sand or Modern Blue. My staging environment was using Modern Blue initially, but when I restored the production database onto staging this setting was set to Modern Sand (which was what production was using!). I have changed this setting and I now have my nice blue theme for staging, which makes it clear that this is not the production version! :-)
Children
No Data