Not able to enable the Documents upload for the contracts via web client

Hello Experts,

I have created the view based on the contracts table for the license. and I have enabled the rights to Documents table as well. but when seeing the view in the web Client,  Add option is not enabled at the doument tab.

Attached here with the screenshot for your reference

Regards,

Indra

• Hello Indra,

Please try to do it with an Admin user to see what happens and provide to the other user rights and droits to read and write to the tables that the screen has. It is not available since need more permisions to acees this option.

Best Regards,

• Hi Yensi,

I did checked with Admin and Admin is able to do the document upload in webclient. I have givven the rights to user and with this rights user can attach the file using windows client and same cannot be done by web client.

please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you.

Regards,

Indra

• In this case we prefer to review the user rights to that view so I suggested you to open a support case and attach to the same the following data:

AM version and build number

Step by step how to reproduce the issue.

User profile and screenshot of the error.

Comunity
    Regards,
    Yensi Araya
    Software Support
    hpe.com
    Hewlett Packard Enterprise
    If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation

• Hello Kumar,

I am following up this forum, I was wondering if you still have some concerns or if it is ok for you.

Regards,

Comunity
    Regards,
    Yensi Araya
    Software Support
    hpe.com
    Hewlett Packard Enterprise
    If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciatio

• Hello

I would like to know if the issue persist? Is there a ticket open for this? If so, We really appreciate if you let us know the solution or the ticket number for our reference so other members can benefit too. Otherwise, if you haven't create a ticket please provide us your SAID via Private Message so we can open it for you and continue helping you on this.