Hardware alerts

Hello,

Does somebody know if the HPCA starter edition is able to e-mail hardware alerts?

I know that the hp client manager (altiris) is able to e-mail the alerts. And I need to choose between these 2 tools.

Thanks!
Parents
  • If I look at the specs of both tools they have the feature: HP hardware alerts.

So if you have the agent installed at a certain device and something is wrong with the hardware, you will be notified.

I know out of experience that the HP client manager is able to show the alert in a console but is also capable of send the alert through email.

The only thing I want to know if the same functionality is available within the HP client automation starter.

• If I look at the specs of both tools they have the feature: HP hardware alerts.

So if you have the agent installed at a certain device and something is wrong with the hardware, you will be notified.

I know out of experience that the HP client manager is able to show the alert in a console but is also capable of send the alert through email.

The only thing I want to know if the same functionality is available within the HP client automation starter.

Children
No Data