Triggering an OO flow from MS Graph API webhook

I want to trigger an OO flow as soon as an email is received by a certain Outlook exchange mailbox.

There is information here on how I might do this using a webhook, but  I don't know how exactly OO can pass the Notification endpoint validation.

Has anybody done something like this before, perhaps?

Parents
  • Verified Answer

Hi, 

It looks like an adiacent client is needed in order to make this work. OO is not able to intercept the notification endpoint validation or any other custom requests. OO can be use to send multiple kinds of requests, but can receive just the documented requests. 

Though you can achieve your goal by creating a client that handles the ms graph comunication and trigger an OO flow through rest API.

• Verified Answer

Hi, 

It looks like an adiacent client is needed in order to make this work. OO is not able to intercept the notification endpoint validation or any other custom requests. OO can be use to send multiple kinds of requests, but can receive just the documented requests. 

Though you can achieve your goal by creating a client that handles the ms graph comunication and trigger an OO flow through rest API.

Children
No Data