Unable to update Base content pack.

Hi,

I am trying to update base content pack from 1.0.121 to 1.1.2.. but I am getting an error. Attached the screenshot..

But I can able to update in studio..

HP OO version: 10.10

Regards,

Soundarajan.

• Hello Soundarajan,

I am an Operations Orchestration support, regading your question I found the next information that could help you, please take a look:

>This issue is caused by the CP corrupted with UUID'S duplicates of the Base CP.

>This issue is resolved replacing the corrupted CP with a CP empty, you need to remove the corrupted and now you can upload CP to the Central.

>You should attach the empty content pack (CP empty) and remember that you will need to change the extension back to .jar

I hope this information help you, if not don't hesistate to let me know and I will continue with my researches.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HP-OO

• Hi Susaan,

Thanks for your reply..

I tried the same thing but now I am getting an different error..

Attached the screenshot..

Regards,

Soundarajan.

• Hello Soundarajan,

Thanks for your quick response.

Regarding your case Could you please check the next steps:

> Create an empty Cp, so should to have the same name of the cp (that you have in central currently) with the exact same directory structure, but no operations/flows.

> After it is deployed, you will see the cp with the same name but no flow inside then deploy the real cp again.

Example:

If you have Base cp 1.1.2.jar and I need  upgrade to Base cp 1.1.127.jar  
    You should deploy first an empty CP 1.1.2 .jar and then the new cp, 1.1.127.jar

I hope this information help you, if doesn't don't hesitate let me know and I will continue with the researches.

Kind Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HP-OO

• Hello,

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as a accepted solution.
    Thank you
    Sussan Zamora
    HP-OO