General.log message : An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

Could you tell us the cause of this message in the central general.log : "org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException: java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine"

- We are in HPE-OO V10.70 in On Premise installation

- Does this message indicate a connection loss with a RAS?

- Is an action necessary when this message occurs?

Thanks for your responses

Parents
  •  Thank you for contacting Microfocus Forum. 

My name is Carlos Robles, I am from the OO team. 

Regarding your question, I was doing a research abour this error and as the error message described, your program established connection with the host machine. But the connection established was aborted. Some of the reasons coudl be:

• Error on your server
    • Your internet connection is not stable

So, the action that you could take when you have this error would be check the internet connection.

I hope that the information provided was useful.

Best Regards,

Carlos Robles Rojas.

•  Thank you for contacting Microfocus Forum. 

My name is Carlos Robles, I am from the OO team. 

Regarding your question, I was doing a research abour this error and as the error message described, your program established connection with the host machine. But the connection established was aborted. Some of the reasons coudl be:

• Error on your server
    • Your internet connection is not stable

So, the action that you could take when you have this error would be check the internet connection.

I hope that the information provided was useful.

Best Regards,

Carlos Robles Rojas.

Children
No Data