Getting Exception during execution of scriptlet: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver alternatively while flow is getting executed

Hello All,

I am getting 

Exception during execution of scriptlet: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver error alternatively whenever the flow is being executed. I tried most of the resolution steps but couldn't get this resolved. The OJDBC jars are in the right place and this issue is with one of the CENTRAL and other central works fine. 

Can anyone help me out with this please.

Thanks

Naveen

Parents
  • Suggested Answer

ojdbc8.jar has OracleDriver.class. Only one ojdbcXXX.jar should be there. Only ojdbc8.jar, and not ojdbc11.jar

Under main folder: C:\Program Files\Micro Focus\Operations Orchestration\

If you are using INTERNAL central ras, than it should be in central/lib

If you are using central RAS, than it should be in ras/lib

If your central has problems with accessing Oracle, than you need it in central/tomcat/lib

• Hello Drodiger,

This didn't resolved in my case. i have ojdbc in /central/lib and /central/tomcat/lib both in the working and problematic server.

[root@***~]# cd /app/HPOO
    [root@***HPOO]# find ./ -name ojdbc*
    ./central/lib/ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.jar
    ./central/lib/ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.userjdbc.jar
    ./central/tomcat/lib/ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.jar
    ./central/tomcat/lib/ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.userjdbc.jar
    ./upgrade/10.80/lib/userjdbc/ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.jar
    [root@***HPOO]#

But all flows get executed in the server which is working fine and in the other server, it fails.

Thanks

Naveen

• Hello Drodiger,

This didn't resolved in my case. i have ojdbc in /central/lib and /central/tomcat/lib both in the working and problematic server.

[root@***~]# cd /app/HPOO
    [root@***HPOO]# find ./ -name ojdbc*
    ./central/lib/ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.jar
    ./central/lib/ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.userjdbc.jar
    ./central/tomcat/lib/ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.jar
    ./central/tomcat/lib/ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.userjdbc.jar
    ./upgrade/10.80/lib/userjdbc/ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.jar
    [root@***HPOO]#

But all flows get executed in the server which is working fine and in the other server, it fails.

Thanks

Naveen

Children
  • Hi

1. run the find on working server as well and compare to non working

- BTW, I don't see ojdbc.jar under ./ras/lib/ folder. If the flow is running on worker group where RAS belongs that it can't work on this server

2. I am using ojdbc8 and not ojdbc7 (check requirement between content pack, version of your Oracle database and ojdbc version)

3. Are both servers in the same worker group and your flow runs on that worker group