OO 10.70 Unable to Deploy Content Pack - java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException

I accidentally closed the browser while uploading my project content pack... 

What should I do? Pls help... thank you.

2022-03-27 16:57:25,977 [taskExecutor-1] (DeployedEntityDependenciesMappingServiceImpl.java:88) INFO - Start updating flow dependencies
2022-03-27 16:57:31,197 [taskExecutor-2] (DeploymentServiceImpl.java:320) ERROR - Error during commit of async deployment
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.StackOverflowError
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
at com.hp.oo.deployment.services.DeploymentServiceImpl.finishDeploymentProcess(DeploymentServiceImpl.java:318)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:302)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
at com.hp.oo.authzn.interceptors.PrivilegeFilterInterceptor.invoke(PrivilegeFilterInterceptor.java:70)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.security.access.intercept.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:68)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.AsyncExecutionInterceptor$1.call(AsyncExecutionInterceptor.java:108)
at com.hp.oo.authzn.AuthorizedThreadPoolTaskExecutor$1.call(AuthorizedThreadPoolTaskExecutor.java:33)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError

• , when do you encounter this error? When trying to deploy the content pack again?

Is the content pack visible in Central?

Have you attempted to delete and upload the content pack again?

• when do you encounter this error? When trying to deploy the content pack again?

- i accidentally closed the browser while uploading/updating my content pack, it happened upon retry

Is the content pack visible in Central?

- yes, it's visible and working fine

Have you attempted to delete and upload the content pack again?

- no, i cannot because flows are being used in production

• Suggested Answer

I believe the most easy way to fix this is to delete the content pack and upload it again. If you have dependent content packs they might need to be redeployed as well.

If you don't have this option because of mission critical operations in production I suggest you get in contact with support to request for assistance. Some database maintenance task might be required.