groupType null field

As of version 1.13.0 of the base CP, the search operation in AD cannot return the field, it always returns null, the best thing is that no change has been indicated in these operations. Do you know any workaround? we need update this CP.

Regards

• Hello gquero,

The base CP version you are upgrading to is quiet old, have you tried with a newer version?

Kindly check with a newer version, you can download it from the Marketplace in the next link: https://marketplace.microfocus.com/itom/content/oo-base-content

If after that you are still getting the error, please open a support case.

Regards! 

• hi Carlo

yes the problem has appeared just when trying to update from version 1.12.7 which is the one we use and it works to 1.17 which is the last one. As you will see in the images that I have uploaded the result executing with each one is different, then I have tried with all the versions above 1.12.7, as I have commented in the release notes there is no mention of change in AD operations, but all the evidence suggests that if there is a change
  • hi Carlo

Yes the problem has appeared just when trying to update from version 1.12.7 which is the one we use and it works to 1.17 which is the last one. As you will see in the images that I have uploaded the result executing with each one is different, then I have tried with all the versions above 1.12.7, as I have commented in the release notes there is no mention of change in AD operations, but all the evidence suggests that i, yes there is a change

Regards