Brief Description: Provide an option for Micro Focus Operations Orchestration to allow execution of multiple workflow via a single REST API call. Today if multiple workflows need to be executed, the execution requests are performed in serial with seconds of delays in between which causes overall delays for a large number of executions.
- Provide quicker processing of new workflow executions
- Prevents situations if someone requires to execute 50 workflows, it doesn't take over 3 minutes to process
- Each workflow request can take about 4 seconds
- Enable the REST API to allow a JSON array
- The JSON array then can contain JSON Objects with the needed information to execute the said workflows
- The Central Server will then process the JSON array and perform the executions
- The response will contain a JSON array of the execution id or failure message, if the execution didn't start