HPSM 9.41 : Problem with Approval File after Upgrade from 9.32

Dear Experts,

After Upgrading HPSM from 9.32 TO 9.41, When I try to open an Approval record or a Change where this Approval is used I get the following error:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incomplete record, could not process data for table APPROVALM1 in file Approval identified by key: unique.key="C18607" and file.name="cm3r" and name="" and component=NULL (se.search.engine,select.records)

unable to convert value of field approved.date from type STRING2 to type ARRAY (se.search.engine,select.records)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would greatly appreciate any help.

BRs,

Khalil

• Hello Khalil,

there seem to be a problem with your dbdict "Approval", field "approved.date" seems to have had a different type in your SM9.32 before upgrade than expected. In Out-of-the-box system SM9.32 this field was already an array with date/time values.

Did you receive any upgrade errors on "Approval" file?

I recommend you to open a Support Case for deeper investigation.

Best regards,

Heike

• Verified Answer

Hello,

Thank you for your response, it was resolved by adding the parameter: sqltz: (time zone) to sm.ini,

and by manually correcting the conflicting dates records in Oracle DB.

BRs,

Khalil