sloresponse total_time value

Hello, 

we are creating a report on vendor slo, and the data retrieved from the sloresponse total_time is coming in a format we can't use .

i read somewhere to do a calculation on fc and save the value in another field , but unfortunately i have to click save to get the value , it doesnt come on its own ,

please assist this is urgent.

Regards, 

Lana

Parents
  • Hi,

You can use belwo two approach,

1. create view to show data from sloreposne table along with ticekt record (you can create relation of ticekt table, say probsummary with slowresponse table using "relatedObjectMap" table and then display the data along with the ticekt data) and use same for reporting purpose.

Or

2. Extract from data from DB using the below view (pls note this view is from my test env and may differ from your env)

SELECT     CONVERT(varchar, DATEDIFF(dd, '4000-01-01', TOTAL_TIME) DATEDIFF(mm, '4000-01-01', TOTAL_TIME) * 30, 127) ' days  ' SUBSTRING(CONVERT(VARCHAR,

TOTAL_TIME, 127), 12, 10) AS Total_time, SLO_NAME, START_TIME, END_TIME, CURRENT_STATUS, FOREIGN_KEY, EXPIRATION_TIME, DATEDIFF(s,

'1/1/4000 00:00:00 AM', TOTAL_TIME) AS TOTAL_TIME1

FROM         dbo.SLORESPONSEM1

Hope this help.

Regards,

Sanjay

• Hi,

You can use belwo two approach,

1. create view to show data from sloreposne table along with ticekt record (you can create relation of ticekt table, say probsummary with slowresponse table using "relatedObjectMap" table and then display the data along with the ticekt data) and use same for reporting purpose.

Or

2. Extract from data from DB using the below view (pls note this view is from my test env and may differ from your env)

SELECT     CONVERT(varchar, DATEDIFF(dd, '4000-01-01', TOTAL_TIME) DATEDIFF(mm, '4000-01-01', TOTAL_TIME) * 30, 127) ' days  ' SUBSTRING(CONVERT(VARCHAR,

TOTAL_TIME, 127), 12, 10) AS Total_time, SLO_NAME, START_TIME, END_TIME, CURRENT_STATUS, FOREIGN_KEY, EXPIRATION_TIME, DATEDIFF(s,

'1/1/4000 00:00:00 AM', TOTAL_TIME) AS TOTAL_TIME1

FROM         dbo.SLORESPONSEM1

Hope this help.

Regards,

Sanjay

Children
No Data