Join file value not populated

Hi,

I have a CI table for a specific CI type. The value is populated in the table (software), but it is null in the join table (joinsoftware). Is there some sort of update/missing link to have this field populated? I have refreshed the table, logged out and in, etc. Previously, I had no issue with a different field in the exact same scenario. The field was populated right away in the joinfile automatically. Please advise where else I can check.

Thanks!

• Hi Lucy,\

Would you please reproduce the issue and kindly attach the log for we can check the error.

Thank you and Best regards,

• Hi,

I located the following in the logs when saving the field again. However, other fields are being saved in joinsoftwarelicense. Is this to do with a link file field?

DBACCESS - Dup (source)   against file softwarelicense   (logical.name="logical name of sw")
       DBACCESS - Dup (target)   against file softwarelicense   (logical.name=NULL)
    DBACCESS - Cache Find   against file format found 1 NULL record (syslanguage="en" and name="softwarelicense.qbe")
    DBACCESS - Cache Find   against file format found 1 NULL record (syslanguage="en" and name="softwarelicense.qbe.g")
    DBACCESS - Cache Find   against file usergrid found 1 NULL record (name="softwarelicense.qbe" and operator="falcon" and gridname=NULL)
    DBACCESS - Cache Find   against file scmessage found 1 NULL record (syslanguage="en" and class="sctitle" and message.id="softwarelicense:  logical name of sw_19")

• Verified Answer

Hi, Can you please share if your issue is resolved ? If yes then you can post the answer here, it ll help others too. If not then you can log a case with HP Software support or Professional Services for customization requests.
    Regards,
    HPE Software Support