Schedule "Update IM... Affected Services" with app=sm.update.affected.services. How to turn off?

Hi everybody,

I've found that there were more than 20K of records in <schedule> table with Name="Update IM... Affected Services" and app=sm.update.affected.services.

I use Google and found that there was KE and SCR:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM494309

But I couldn't find anything about SCR42003.

We have SM 7.0x I think upgraded to 9.3x, but this error still exists.

So, QUESTION is:

- how to turn off the creation of schedules with Name="Update IM... Affected Services"?

• Verified Answer

CR42003 is an internal ID. The official Defect is:
    QCCR1E31306 Changes/incidents are updated by the 'sm.update.affected.services' application even when there are no new changes to save
    https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1E31306

This should be solved with SM9.2x already.

Which exact SM Version do you have ? Please check:
    System Administration - Base System Configuration - Monitoring - Version Information
     Application Version:
     RTE Version:

Perhaps you did not reconcile these Processes correctly during upgrade to SM9.x :

Technical solution:
    1) Process "im.save"
    calls RAD "sm.schedule.update.affected.services"
    Condition should contain
    ... and not same(logical.name in $L.file.save, logical.name in $L.file)

2) Process "cm.update.save"
    initial expression should contain this:

$L.orgCis={};if (not null(logical.name in $L.file.save)) then (1 in $L.orgCis =logical.name in $L.file.save);if (lng(denull(assets in $L.file.save))>0) then ($L.orgCis=$L.orgCis denull(assets in $L.file.save))

RAD call "sm.schedule.update.affected.services" should contain
    pre expression
    $L.saveCis={};if (not null(logical.name in $L.file)) then (1 in $L.saveCis=logical.name in $L.file);if (lng(denull(assets in $L.file))>0) then ($L.saveCis=$L.saveCis denull(assets in $L.file))

and condition
    ... and  $L.saveCis ~=$L.orgCis