Menu item to open form with data

Hi,

How to create menu item to open form with data and skip search form? For example i have a custom table "test" with columns "id" and "text". There is only one raw in the table: id=123 and text="test". Now i'd like to add under Incident Management menu item to open form my.test.form with data id=123. Could it be possible?
Using HP SM 9.41.

Ainer

• Verified Answer

Hi,

To create a new menu item, please type menu in your SM command line -> enter -> when the menu form appears, click on search-> choose the menu you want to  add and add it. And for the example, For example i have a custom table "test" with columns "id" and "text". There is only one raw in the table: id=123 and text="test". Now i'd like to add under Incident Management menu item to open form my.test.form with data id=123., if you want to configure your system this way, I am afraid you should contact the PSO team as this is customization issue and need a deep customization in rad and the system.

Hope it helps!

Thank you and Best regards,

• Actually the answer was quite simple. Add an item to your menu where Application=se.search.engine; Parameter Name={"name","query"} and Parameter Value={"your form name","query definition if needed, in my case just true"}