Problem with option condition on Display screen

Hi everybody,

¿How are you? I'm writting this post because we are having a problem with an condition on a display screen in Service Manager 9.40.

Firstly, we need to create a button "Take incident", function of this button is assing to the íncident the operator who clicks on it only if the name of the operator logged on HP ITSM is a member on the "assign group" on the incident.

We have this condition but it don't work:

(assignee.name in $L.file=NULL or assignee.name in $L.file="") and (assignment in $L.file) isin $lo.pm.assignments and (problem.status in $L.file~="Cerrado" and problem.status in $L.file~="Closed")

I think it is don't working because the condition is wrong, i don't know if i can use "isin" or if $lo.pm.assignments isn't the users who are members of the assignment group. This condition was working on a HP ITSM 9.21.

Thanks in advance for your help,

regards,

P.D. Sorry for my bad english.

• I'm not sure what part is not working. If I build a display option with the same condition (using assignment in $Lfile isin $lo.pm.assignments), the option displays in the toolbar only when I am a member of the selected assignment group. If you've replaced the assignment fill with a combo box, the screen does not refresh at reassignment, so the display option will not display. But using a Fill, it does appear to work as expected. 

Could you add a screen capture of the display option, and also provide more detail on the problem? 

• Hi

You can use the RAD debugger to find out whether the condition written is correct or not.

(assignment in $L.file) isin $lo.pm.assignments and if you are getting "true" that menas the condition is fine.

You can verify in this way.include your self in the assignment group. 

Thanks

Jagabandhu Padhy