Need to set “Install Issue Details” as default tab when When choosing the category as Install.

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement like,

When choosing the Install category as Install, make the tab “Install Issue Details” as default tab.

Currently, how it is working is, if I select "install", by default "Attachments" tab is expanded.

For this I have tried with display option. In the Display Option PRERAD I set a condition like cursor.field.name.set("field.name in TAB").

But still it is not working as expected.

Appreciate anyone's thoughts or suggestions

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amitha M

Parents
  • Hello Amitha,

could you please be a bit more specific in which module you are trying to achieve the setting of a default tab.

Describe your exact Steps, that makes is easier to understand your issue. Which exact syntax did you try for cursor.field.name.set ?

Additionally: which SM version do you have?

Best regards,

Heike

• Hi Heike,

Thank you for your response.

category is a drop down in Subform of Incident Management.,

Install Details is a notebook tab.  similarly, have other notebook tabs too.  

Now requirement is like, When choosing the category as Install, default to the “Install Details” tab.

The order of tabs might be any. but it should default to Install details tab.

I have used function cursor.field.name.set to set the cursor. But it is not working as expected.

Currently I am having Service Manager 9.41 version.

Thanks & Regards,

Amitha M

• Hi Heike,

Thank you for your response.

category is a drop down in Subform of Incident Management.,

Install Details is a notebook tab.  similarly, have other notebook tabs too.  

Now requirement is like, When choosing the category as Install, default to the “Install Details” tab.

The order of tabs might be any. but it should default to Install details tab.

I have used function cursor.field.name.set to set the cursor. But it is not working as expected.

Currently I am having Service Manager 9.41 version.

Thanks & Regards,

Amitha M

Children