Virtual Join double click issue

Hi There,

My customer requirement is to display the CI Attributes in the virtual join of a Change management form once i selelct a CI in the Asset Field.

When i select multiple CIs in the array filed of change management form, attributes of bothe the CI are coming in the VJ Table,

when i double click on first line of VJ it is oprning device form, but when i double click on second line still it is opening the CI in the only.

how this can be fixed?

Thanks,

VND

Parents
  • Hello wnarend,

I think the best approach for this issue is to open a support ticket because in order to confirm if this is the expected behavior or it's a defect we need to get the exact steps and configuration details (tailoring) of all the steps you followed to add the virtual join, the subform and how that got configured. Link records and other details about SM version RTE and apps.

Having all that we probably can test it in a OOB system, confirm we can reproduce what you see and perform the appropriate research.

Regards,

• Hello wnarend,

I think the best approach for this issue is to open a support ticket because in order to confirm if this is the expected behavior or it's a defect we need to get the exact steps and configuration details (tailoring) of all the steps you followed to add the virtual join, the subform and how that got configured. Link records and other details about SM version RTE and apps.

Having all that we probably can test it in a OOB system, confirm we can reproduce what you see and perform the appropriate research.

Regards,

Children
No Data