HPSM External Web Service Call - Message Send Failed

Hello Experts,

    We recently used WSDL to JS to load an external systems WSDL into HPSM (WSDL came from Oracle Siebel). We are able to use the SL created to send SOAP requests to Siebel. We've successfully configured SSL on both ends to encrypt this traffic. At the moment we are facing an intermitent issue. During testing, we randomly receive the following error:

 

Error calling method: doSoapRequest  in class: com/hp/ov/sm/server/utility/SoapClient Exception (com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: java.security.Pri
vilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Message send failed)

 

We use a Before Add trigger on the probsummary table to make a call to a script library we created that sends the request via the script library created from WSDL to JS. This error is intermittent and we find no log entries in sm.log or http.log (even with debughttp set to 1). On the Siebel system, they show a successful connection. Our request to create an SR works.

 

Any ideas on why this error is being generated?

Parents
  • I believe we may have found the issue. The SL generated by WSDL to JS has the following lines:

     

      this.connectTimeOut = 10;
      this.sendTimeOut = 10;
      this.recvTimeOut = 10;

     

    If I increase the times to 100, I cannot replicate the issue. If I decrease to 1, I always receive the issue. To resolve, we incremented the value to 100.

     

    It's a bit unusual that the error generated does not talk about timeout. The programming guide states doSOAPRequest (which accepts these parameters in the invoke method) has these arguments at seconds, yet we aren't hitting 10 seconds before the error is generated.

     

    Either way, the issue is resolved. I hope this helps anyone with the same issue!

Reply
  • I believe we may have found the issue. The SL generated by WSDL to JS has the following lines:

     

      this.connectTimeOut = 10;
      this.sendTimeOut = 10;
      this.recvTimeOut = 10;

     

    If I increase the times to 100, I cannot replicate the issue. If I decrease to 1, I always receive the issue. To resolve, we incremented the value to 100.

     

    It's a bit unusual that the error generated does not talk about timeout. The programming guide states doSOAPRequest (which accepts these parameters in the invoke method) has these arguments at seconds, yet we aren't hitting 10 seconds before the error is generated.

     

    Either way, the issue is resolved. I hope this helps anyone with the same issue!

Children
No Data