Delegate specific Admin tasks

Hi,

i need to provide a specific group (Service desk agents) with specific "profile"  to be able to access to the command "status" ;  because service desk agents manage the tickets and always lock the same tickets. for this reason i want to provide him this possibility to unlock the tickets by himselves.

can someone help me plz?

• Hi,

You can add a new entry in the menu used by "Service desk agents" which calls the system status window:

--------------------------------------

Description: System Status

Application: system.status

I suggest you to create a new "capability word" for your agents (e.g. Agent.System.Status) so you can use it as part of the condition of the menu e.g. < index("Agent.System.Status", $lo.ucapex)>0 > So only users with that capability could access the system status window.

--------------------------------------

If you want to give acces only the option "Show Locks" you can modify the visible condition of the other buttons from the form designer looking for the format called: "system.status.list.g" using the same capability logic.

Regards, 

• Hi,

I was wondering if you could check the suggested solution. If so, please let's know if that worked as expected.

Regards,

• Hi,

thanks a lot for your reply. but i still trying to understand your suggestion:  to create a new capaility words for "agent.system.status" which rights to add ?  can you plz give more details ?

the menu  which we have to modify is "HELPDESK"

how can we add the required changes in this menu plz? i need details because the change is a bit critical ?

thanks a lot.

regards.