rmq.update issue

I'm trying to do the activity for the ocmq table. For a activityactions table I made a update record for the ocmq table. I encountered a problem initializing the field assigned.dept in $L.file.save. I opened the rmq.update process and put the following entries in Pre-javascript and Post-javascript tabs, like print(system.vars.$L_file_save) and print(system.vars.$L_file). After updating the field assigned.dept in quota, Pre-javascript printed a different values assigned.dept for $L.file and $L.file.save, but Post-javascript printed the same. I cleaned all the significant expression, RAD-application "rmq.update" only works with the default settings. I get the same value for assigned.dept in $L.file and assigned.dept in $L.file.save.

• Hi,

$L.file.save is the record saved in the database and $L.file the record in memory that will be saved in database. Here is an example:

1- Suppose that we have a SD ticket SD0001 with title "HPE Support" already saved in the DB

2- A user looks for that interaction and he/she modifies the title from "HPE Support" to "HPE Service Manager Support"

3- In that case, title in $L.file.save has "HPE Support and title in $L.file has "HPE Support" to "HPE Service Manager Support"

This happens also with variables like $L.file0 or $L.file.old depending on the place you're. 

That's the OOB behavior so, it's important to know if you have modified that variable before it's sent to the process.

Regards,

• Hi, Luis

For rmq.update process, I pointed...

"Pre-javascript printed a different values assigned.dept for $L.file and $L.file.save, but Post-javascript printed the same."

it is a problem, it seems that the RAD-application rmq.update overwrites the variable $L_file_save.assigned_dept.