rmq.update issue

I'm trying to do the activity for the ocmq table. For a activityactions table I made a update record for the ocmq table. I encountered a problem initializing the field assigned.dept in $L.file.save. I opened the rmq.update process and put the following entries in Pre-javascript and Post-javascript tabs, like print(system.vars.$L_file_save) and print(system.vars.$L_file). After updating the field assigned.dept in quota, Pre-javascript printed a different values assigned.dept for $L.file and $L.file.save, but Post-javascript printed the same. I cleaned all the significant expression, RAD-application "rmq.update" only works with the default settings. I get the same value for assigned.dept in $L.file and assigned.dept in $L.file.save.

  • Hi,

    $L.file.save is the record saved in the database and $L.file the record in memory that will be saved in database. Here is an example:

    1- Suppose that we have a SD ticket SD0001 with title "HPE Support" already saved in the DB

    2- A user looks for that interaction and he/she modifies the title from "HPE Support" to "HPE Service Manager Support"

    3- In that case, title in $L.file.save has "HPE Support and title in $L.file has "HPE Support" to "HPE Service Manager Support"

    This happens also with variables like $L.file0 or $L.file.old depending on the place you're. 

    That's the OOB behavior so, it's important to know if you have modified that variable before it's sent to the process.

    Regards,

  • Hi, Luis

    For rmq.update process, I pointed...

    "Pre-javascript printed a different values assigned.dept for $L.file and $L.file.save, but Post-javascript printed the same."

    it is a problem, it seems that the RAD-application rmq.update overwrites the variable $L_file_save.assigned_dept.