Auto Create Incident Task in Incident Workflow

Dear Experts,

As per title, I have a requirement for new Incident tickets that are created in HPSM of a certain category to auto create a corresponding incident task (with generic desription) and be linked to the incident ticket.

I am currently using HP Service Manager 9.40 and I am unsure on how to implement this feature.

Any guidance or documentation that could be helpful in helping me achieve this will be greatly appreciated.

With regards,

Daniel.Chan

Parents
  • You can try several ways:
    1. Create a ruleset when entering a phase with the your condition in the process designer. Look at the OOB rule for creating a imtask. Use it to create a ruleset that will be executed automatically.
    2. Create a trigger (after update) with the your condition, which will call the function that will create the imtask.

• You can try several ways:
    1. Create a ruleset when entering a phase with the your condition in the process designer. Look at the OOB rule for creating a imtask. Use it to create a ruleset that will be executed automatically.
    2. Create a trigger (after update) with the your condition, which will call the function that will create the imtask.

Children
No Data