DATABASE SCHEMA.....

Hi Guys,
I am working on HPSM 7.01(IIA). Can anyone send me documentation of HPSM 7.o1 database schema. I want to know the relationship between tablesand a particular table holds which type of record etc...

Cheers,
Raunak
Parents
  • Look at links for each of the files your interested in. This will help you identify relationships.

Links can be found under Tailoring Tools in Tailoring area of the SM Admin view. You can also find this information listed with each table in System Definition area. It may be easier to look there because Key fields are listed with the file information as well. That is usually a pretty good indicator of which field relationships are most important to the schema.

I ran across this challenge a few years ago and had to reverse engineer the ServiceCenter/Asset Center schema to manage data for import into the environment.
  • Look at links for each of the files your interested in. This will help you identify relationships.

Links can be found under Tailoring Tools in Tailoring area of the SM Admin view. You can also find this information listed with each table in System Definition area. It may be easier to look there because Key fields are listed with the file information as well. That is usually a pretty good indicator of which field relationships are most important to the schema.

I ran across this challenge a few years ago and had to reverse engineer the ServiceCenter/Asset Center schema to manage data for import into the environment.
Children
No Data