Attachment file name is "NaN" when downloading a related ticket attachments from within a record

in HPSM 9.41 there is a new function to have access to attachements from other related ticket.

We tried in this funtion in a system demo and realised, there is a bug, the downloaded filename is replaced by a "NaN" instead of the correct filename.

The error is caused by a type error in the ScriptLibrary "sdUtil" in line 639.

you have to correct the existing code:

sHtmlReturn  = "<td class=\"" sRowClass "\" ><a href=\"scattach://" attachment.uid ":"     attachment.filename   ":incidents:"   interaction_id   "\">"   attachment.filename   "</a></td>";

with the code:

 

sHtmlReturn  = "<td class=\"" sRowClass "\" ><a href=\"scattach://" attachment.uid ":"   attachment.filename   ":incidents:"   interaction_id   "\">"   attachment.filename   "</a></td>";

the error is cause by a duplicated " " in front of attachement.filename

 

Greets

Matthias

  • Hello mweisenburger.

    hope you are doing well.

     

    I already checked the information you posted and confirmed the bug on the script, our suggestion to follow is report this issue with details steps to follow to R&D team in order to create a general 9.41 hotfix. Please let us know when the issue is reported.

     

     

  • Hi Carlos,

    after we found the error we already searched in the softwaresupport, the issue was already available:

    QCCR1E131661: softwaresupport.hpe.com/.../KM02146625

     

    But unfortunaltly without a resolution, so we analysed and solved it on our own.

    Greets

    Matthias

  • Verified Answer

    So make it short, here is the solution again.

    In the ScriptLibrary "sdUtil" in line 639 correct the wrong code from:

    sHtmlReturn  = "<td class=\"" sRowClass "\" ><a href=\"scattach://" attachment.uid ":"     attachment.filename   ":incidents:"   interaction_id   "\">"   attachment.filename   "</a></td>";

    to the corrected version of this code block:

     

    sHtmlReturn  = "<td class=\"" sRowClass "\" ><a href=\"scattach://" attachment.uid ":"   attachment.filename   ":incidents:"   interaction_id   "\">"   attachment.filename   "</a></td>";

    the error is caused by a duplicated  " " in front of "attachment.filename".