Hello, i´m trying to update my Service Manager from 9.34 to 9.40. I have some doubts about it.
Are below steps correct?
- Do a backup of 9.34 enviroment
- Install 9.40 server and client. When i install the server, i have to join 9.40 server with the database of the 9.34 enviroment?
- Continue with the manual from chapter 4 step 2?
- When i finish the manual, should i install "HPSM_00743_Service Manager 9.41.0020 - Applications"? or exist other way to update the applications?
- And then will i finish the upgrade or i need something more?
Am i right? Because i don´t know when i should join the old database with 9.40 server, and when upgrade the application
Thanks so much. Matias Romero.