Help field context in SM 9.34

Hello,  I need to know if a help field context can be activated in SM 9.34  (I'm using Process Designer)

Example, I'm on a change register and I have to choose a value from the initial.impact field, then I would like to have a button or icon to show a text with a brief description referred to the initial.impact field.  In the same way for any field as a kind of "context help"

¿is it possible to configure?

Thanks in advance,

Tags:

• Verified Answer

Hello Norita,

Hope you are doing fine.

I believe this configuration was already made, please tke a look:

Help Contents Help icon Open the Help window. The Help system must be install for this to be enabled.

Help on Field Help on Field icon View pop-up help for the current field. Press Ctrl H as a shortcut, or click the Help on Field icon on the toolbar. This is not enabled on the out-of-box system.

Help on Form View pop-up help for the current form. This is not enabled on the out-of-box system.

About  Service Manager Client Access version and copyright information; link to Hewlett-Packard or Eclipse.org. You can also link to details about features, plug-ins, and configuration.

About  Service Manager Server Access information about the version, network address, host, port, hardware, and operating system.