How to enable CORS on Tomcat related to Java Restful API

Hello, I'm working on a testing SM 9.34 environment and I have to modify the web.xml file to add CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) filter supported by Tomcat.  This testing environment runs with Windows 2008 R2 Server Enterprise Edition x64  and Apache Tomcat 7.0.64 (32 bits)

In this link http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/filter.html#CORS_Filter  is explained how to modify the web.xml file

My question is ¿wich steps I must folllow to do that?  Please I need any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

• Hello Norita,

Hope you are doing fine.

According to your post, could you please let us know exactly waht do you need on the implementation with SM? I asked because what you mentioned is tomcat configuration properly and doesn't have relation with SM directly, actually i haven't listen about it or work with that, please let us know.

Saludos

• Hi Norita,
    hope you are doing fine.
    I would like to know if you still require assistance or if your question was resolved. If so, could you please mark it as a correct answer so that other members can benefit from this answer and close this question. If it didn’t resolve then please let me know so that we can address your question again.

best regards.