Advanced filter is not working

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue in the configuration management search functionality.

When I search for the Presses with status as available and Press model as T2, the advance filter is showing only  31 items.

But the same thing when I do from the search form of CMDB, it is showing 129 items.

I have attached the image of both of the search.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

• Hello Sandhu_Mol,
    Hope you are doing well.

After trying to reproduce the issue reported in my OOB system, I encountered two troubles:

1. I am not sure which is your current version of SM.
    2. Seems that "Press" is a customized field.

Could you please clarify? Also please include the exact steps to reproduce.

Thanks in advance!

• Hi Jose,

Thanks for your replay.

I am using SM 9.4.

This issue got raised when we search for the presses with model name start with T2 and status as available.

So first I did the search using advanced filter, by giving the criteria as Press Model Contains T2 and status as available. Then I got 31 presses, all were of type MP.

Then I searched from the configuration management search form with press name as MP and status as available, I got 129 presses and all were of model name starting with T2.

Could you please suggest me a solution for this?

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

• Hello Sandhu,
    Hope you are doing well.

Based on your own explanation, I would say that you got unmatched results according with the search criteria you are using.
    However, I am interested in the result of doing simpler search in both scenarios. Does the results match if you use less search criteria?

Thanks in advance!

BR,
    Jose.