We have a 9.34 version of SM and our text search functionality is not working (IR text search).
I have done the following steps to test it:
1. Login to your SM Windows client as administrator
2. Open the “scirexpert” and remove all the “ir.cm3r” records.
3. Go to command prompt and start “sm – util” command
4. Select reg and the file “cm3r” and hit enter.
5. Once it is completed go back to the Windows client and verify how many “ir.cm3r” records are created.
6. Restart Service Manager Service
7. Log back into SM windows client and open up “scirexpert”.
8. There are a lot of “ir.cm3r” records now.
9. Search for a record with a word in the brief description.
I have tickets with GPO word in both title and description of a CH, but the search is returning 0 records.
10. “header,brief.description” are in the IR indexes.
IR is enabled:
SM Server RTE version: 9.34.2003-P2.
SM Application version: 9.34.2003-P2.
Server OS version: OS version Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard SP1 Intel 2,90 GHZ with 4 CPUs. 8Gb RAM.
Java version: 1.7.0_75 64-bit.
Oracle database version: 220.127.116.11.15
OS version Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard SP1 Intel 2,90 GHZ with 4 CPUs. 8Gb RAM.
HP Service Manager Web-tier 9.34.2003-P2.
JRE 1.7.0_75 64-bit.