Forward attachment from ServiceDesk to Email

Hello All .
I have a Service Desk 4.5 Sp19 and i want to forward service calls with attachments to email address, how can i do this ?
Parents
  • Hello,

You can send the attachments as long as they have a classification. Open your db rules, and on the panel that you specify Recepients, Subject and main body there is a checkbox named "Send-out Attachment Classifications". This will send every attachment on the service call of the given classification.

If you want to do this on the UI, just use SP19's new functionality, the "Email Service Call". If you create a new "Email service call" you can instert any attachment of the service call to the mail that will be sent.
  • Hello,

You can send the attachments as long as they have a classification. Open your db rules, and on the panel that you specify Recepients, Subject and main body there is a checkbox named "Send-out Attachment Classifications". This will send every attachment on the service call of the given classification.

If you want to do this on the UI, just use SP19's new functionality, the "Email Service Call". If you create a new "Email service call" you can instert any attachment of the service call to the mail that will be sent.
Children
No Data