application and RTE version not visible

HI Experts ,

kindly provide the suggestion i am not able to see the version information in HPSM 9.52 .

showing blank i have attached screenshot for the same issue .

i have checked the version in sm client > cmd >db >scversion but showing only build date not version info .

and also checked in cmd >*fscversion 

system administrator >base system >monitoring >version info from admin access .

please help and provide the suggestion how can we resolve this issue .

Regards,

Rakesh

Parents
  • Hi Rakesh,

the scversion record seems to be corrupted. 

Is this a fresh install of SM9.52 or an upgraded system ? If upgrade, from which version did you upgrade ?

Best regards,

Heike

• Hi,

Yes i have upgraded 9.34 to 9.52 version.after that i am not able to see.
    I have checked with falcon user i am able to see in system administrator >base>monitoring>version information

But customer want to scversion in db.

Regards,
    Rakesh
  • Can you upload a screenshot from "falcon user i am able to see in system administrator >base>monitoring>version information" ?

Was the upgrade successfully ? (check System Navigator - System Administration - Ongoing Maintenance - Upgrade Utility - View/Merge Results)

Was the upgrade path supported ?
    That depends on the exact SM9.34 version and SM9.52 target version:
    SM9.34: was there a ProcessDesignerContent Pack installed ? If yes, which one ?
    SM9.52: Hybrid or Codeless ?

see restrictions in upgrade guide page 11 (attached):
    Service Manager 9.52 does not support the following upgrades:
    Upgrade from SM9.3x with PDCP4 installed to SM9.52 Hybrid.

Meanwhile, Service Manager 9.52 does not support the following direct upgrades:
    Direct upgrade from SM9.3x without PDCP installed/SM9.3x with PDCP2 installed/SM9.3x with PDCP3 installed to SM9.52 Codeless.

• HI Heike,

thanks for the reply i have attached same details .

i have checked our customer SM was upgraded 9.30 to 9.34 and then 9.52.0011 version .

but still scversion not showing .kindly help for the same .

Regards,

Rakesh

• Hi Rakesh,

The screenshot version.png shows
    Application Version: 9.52.0011
    RTE Version: 9.52.0011
    Application Build Date: 30/06/14 00:00:00

The Application Build Date seems not to be correct. It should be in the year 2017 instead of 2014.
    In my OOB 9.52 I do have for Application Build date for the same App Version 03/30/17 23:00:00

SM9.34 was delivered 2014.

That means that the upgrade SM9.34 - SM9.52 did not successfully finish.

For the patch resuilt.png:
    this just shows the first 4 records of 143.

In the Patch results you need to check if there are records with Result values other than "added" or "updated".
    To check this, goto
    System Administration - Ongoing Maintenance - Upgrade Utility - View/Merge Results
    sort the list by column "Result" and check mainly the records with Result values
    Error
    Forced
    Renamed
    Skipped

Additionally search for Object Type = scversion in the upgrade results table. Is there any record ?

Did you receive any message about "scversion" in the upgrade log on the server ?

When exactly did you do the upgrade 9.34 - 9.52 ?

Best regards,
    Heike

• Hi Rakesh,

The screenshot version.png shows
    Application Version: 9.52.0011
    RTE Version: 9.52.0011
    Application Build Date: 30/06/14 00:00:00

The Application Build Date seems not to be correct. It should be in the year 2017 instead of 2014.
    In my OOB 9.52 I do have for Application Build date for the same App Version 03/30/17 23:00:00

SM9.34 was delivered 2014.

That means that the upgrade SM9.34 - SM9.52 did not successfully finish.

For the patch resuilt.png:
    this just shows the first 4 records of 143.

In the Patch results you need to check if there are records with Result values other than "added" or "updated".
    To check this, goto
    System Administration - Ongoing Maintenance - Upgrade Utility - View/Merge Results
    sort the list by column "Result" and check mainly the records with Result values
    Error
    Forced
    Renamed
    Skipped

Additionally search for Object Type = scversion in the upgrade results table. Is there any record ?

Did you receive any message about "scversion" in the upgrade log on the server ?

When exactly did you do the upgrade 9.34 - 9.52 ?

Best regards,
    Heike

Children