Client has raised an issue with Service Manager 9.35 implementation in Prod where pop up message window in Web client is showing time different of 1 hr (ahead)
So, let say, if ticket is updated just now at 14/12/2017 18:30:00 (GMT), the message pop up window is showing time 1 hour ahead as "14/12/2017 19:30:00 - Ticket xxxx updated"
History of this ticket is showing correct timing as 18:30:00
Irrespective of type of message, pop up window is always showing 1 hr ahead time e.g. even when "no record found" message etc.
I have checked the user time zone and profile is setup to GMT (londonxxx) with 1 hr offset. In Dec, london time is same as GMT but message pop up is somehow showing GMT 1
Windows machine is set as GMT
User profile is set as GMT
Company information record is set as GMT
setting sqltz:Greenwich/Universal and servertz:Greenwich/Universal in sm.ini is also NOT making any difference to this behaviour
Please can you advise how to fix this issue and how pop up message time can be aligned with user timezone profile
Steps to reproduce: -
1) Login to SM 9.35 web client
2) Try to search for ticket with some invalid criteria so no records can be returned
3) Open the message window by clicking the 'message' icon on top right corner
4) Notice the "No record found" message and timestamp next to it.
5) In our case, this time is 1 hour ahead of the system time i.e GMT
Client is based in UK and using GMT (london) timezone.