While Closing the Task, I am getting the RAD error in SM9.34

Hi Experts,

I am getting the velow error, which closing Task in SM9. Please refer the below RAD error and let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Process panel start in RAD cm3t.check.last.task encountered error in line 2 (cm3t.check.last.task,start)
Cannot evaluate expression (cm3t.check.last.task,start)
Bad arg(2) oper = (cm3t.check.last.task,start)
Bad arg(1) oper (cm3t.check.last.task,start)
Bad arg(2) oper (cm3t.check.last.task,start)
Unrecoverable error in application:  se.call.process on panel call.rad.1
Unrecoverable error in application:  cm3t.check.last.task on panel start

Parents
  • In all likelihhood, those are just the last few lines of a much larger set of errors. The messages listed do not provide enough information to troubleshoot.. 

Please recreate the error and provide every error line generated at record save (these errors may also be in the sm.log, so you could also pull them from there). 

• Hi John,

Thank you so much for your response. I have validated all the logs and i am able to see the same error exist in the logs as well. Wizard is moving good after that, it is picking a process for closing the task and it is failing. I am still trying to find the Process responsible for closing task in SM9.34 environemnt.

Kindly let me know for more information. Looking forward for your suggestions. Thanks

• Hi John,

Thank you so much for your response. I have validated all the logs and i am able to see the same error exist in the logs as well. Wizard is moving good after that, it is picking a process for closing the task and it is failing. I am still trying to find the Process responsible for closing task in SM9.34 environemnt.

Kindly let me know for more information. Looking forward for your suggestions. Thanks

Children
No Data