Our current notification settings.
1. When a Request is Resolved, send a notification to RequestedFor and Requester. (If both are same one email else two different emails)
What i expect to change
1. When a Request is Resolved, checks if the assignment group is from the list of 9 groups that I put in Rule Group Condition. If matches send a notification to RequestedFor and Requester using an HTML Template I prepared.
2. IF not then send a notification to RequestedFor and Requester using another HTML Template I prepared.
How I implemented:
1. I Created a Ruleset, Add two RuleGroups one to check if the assignment groups or equal to the list of 9 group I put in condition.
2. If the assignment group is not equal to the list of 9 assignment group I put in the condition.
The problem i face in the condition of RuleGroup is that, When i add the conditions it all become AND. But what i expect is OR so that at least if one group matches it sends notification using Template1.
Can anyone help me on this condition where i go wrong or what i need to fix it. Thanks.
Any help is much appreciated. Attached the screenshot of my RuleGroup.