How to use connector to create service desk interaction ticket on item SRC

Hello Guys,

I am using SM 9.40 and SRC 1.40. I have successfully created a category but I would like to know how to use connector "Open a Service Desk Interaction" on item?

I could see the connector are available on Catalog Connectors but that's not displayed on Item Connectors. Please see below picture:

Capture.JPG

connector.JPG

Does anyone have any experience about this?

Regards,

Okik

Parents
  • OOB you should have an Interaction ticket created when selecting a Catalog item from SRC and from the last screenshot you have, you are now managing the Catalog item which you will decide if An Interaction should have... open a related record of your choice. Will it auto open a ... Change, Incident, New Request.. etc.

• Hi Sandy,

Thanks for the reply. So what should I do now to add Open a Service Desk Interaction into this option:

connector.JPG

• Wait, what you are seeing now is the configuration of a Catalog item connector where you will decide if a Service Desk Interaction Ticket will have, what ticket to be related to (connected). So the SD Interaction is not there in the dropdown option right?

SD Interaction ticket >>> Will have related (Incident, Change etc.)

Before going to connector option.... Are you able to raised/open an SD interaction from a Catalog item?

• Wait, what you are seeing now is the configuration of a Catalog item connector where you will decide if a Service Desk Interaction Ticket will have, what ticket to be related to (connected). So the SD Interaction is not there in the dropdown option right?

SD Interaction ticket >>> Will have related (Incident, Change etc.)

Before going to connector option.... Are you able to raised/open an SD interaction from a Catalog item?

Children