how can i select an icon / image for a new added action on a work flow tray ?

Dear Experts

how can i select an icon / image for a new added action on a work flow ?

i'm doing a customization on a interaction work flow , and i did a rule set to run as action , the action button location is on the tray , it works OK but i do not how to set and image to appear beside the bottun text the same as "Save" and "Back" buttons ?

thanks in advanceCapture.PNG

• I've been wanting a "select your icon" functionality for a while, but nothing yet. :P

For now, get into the images\obj16 directory of the webapp, and find one of the little pngs which has a filename beginning with "t" and then give your button the same name as that png. So if you wanted to have a button for moving a ticket into the Approval phase, for example, you could name that button Submit for Approval, since there is a tsubmit_.png icon.

Theoretically, you should be able to duplicate one of the existing icons which has a look you like but a name you don't (or make your own icon), and give it a name similar to how the OOB icons are named, and then use it, but I haven't been successful with getting the webapp to do that, even after clearing the web cache.