Ticket stuck in To Do queue

Hi Experts,

We are facing a strange issues, when request ticket is closed, user are still seeing the ticket in the To Do queue with status as "In Progress" and when check on the ticket in Request file it is showing as closed.

I understand there is a "ToDo"table which hold the record in the To Do queue. Do like to check how was record being created and deleted from this ToDo table? 

I'm suspecting that when my request ticket is close it is not triggering to remove the record in the todo table, need some advice on how was find out where this trigger is?

Regards

Soong 

Parents
  • Verified Answer

Every main table has a trigger that deals with the Todo record.  That's how the creation, update and removal of the Todo record occurs.

There is a table called TodoMap and each module has a record in this table.  There is a delete condition and when that equals true, then Service Manager will delete the Todo record.  Sounds like you should check out the condition for the Request module.

• Verified Answer

Every main table has a trigger that deals with the Todo record.  That's how the creation, update and removal of the Todo record occurs.

There is a table called TodoMap and each module has a record in this table.  There is a delete condition and when that equals true, then Service Manager will delete the Todo record.  Sounds like you should check out the condition for the Request module.

Children