lwsso 9.50 setup

Hi!

I installed 9.50 for test purposes and want to configure lwsso to check different types of integrations.
Now i used help to configure lwsso between SM and Tomcat.
I got working interface but when i do logout - i got error on the screen and localhost log of tomcat i got

26-Dec-2016 15:40:51.284 SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-6] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke Servlet.service() for servlet [jsp] in context with path [] threw exception
com.hp.sw.bto.ast.generichandlers.GenericHandlerInvocationException: com.hp.sw.bto.ast.security.lwsso.ws.handlers.SecurityHandlersException
at com.hp.sw.bto.ast.generichandlers.wrappers.AbtsractHttpFilter.handleException(AbtsractHttpFilter.java:55)
at com.hp.sw.bto.ast.security.lwsso.ui.handlers.wrappers.LWSSOUIHttpFilterHandler.handleException(LWSSOUIHttpFilterHandler.java:59)
at com.hp.sw.bto.ast.generichandlers.wrappers.AbtsractHttpFilter.handle(AbtsractHttpFilter.java:43)
at com.hp.sw.bto.ast.generichandlers.wrappers.AbtsractHttpFilter.handleRequest(AbtsractHttpFilter.java:25)
at com.hp.sw.bto.ast.security.lwsso.LWSSOValidationUtils.takeCareUIValidation(LWSSOValidationUtils.java:401)
at com.hp.sw.bto.ast.security.lwsso.LWSSOValidationUtils.validate(LWSSOValidationUtils.java:160)
at com.hp.sw.bto.ast.security.lwsso.LWSSOFilter.doFilter(LWSSOFilter.java:61)

Do somebody know solutions?