HPSM7 Webservices retrieve attachments not showing content

I have been trying to get the webservices to retrieve attachments so I can archive an SM7.11 instance. Using SOAP UI, I have used the following request

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="">schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../" xmlns:ns="">http://schemas.hp.com/SM/7" xmlns:com="">schemas.hp.com/.../Common">\r
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ns:RetrieveInteractionRequest attachmentInfo="true" attachmentData="true" ignoreEmptyElements="false">
         <ns:model>
            <ns:keys>
               <!--Optional:-->
               <ns:CallID >CS-SD012854</ns:CallID>
            </ns:keys>
            <ns:instance >
               <!--Optional:-->
               <ns:CallID >CS-SD012854</ns:CallID>
               <!--Optional:-->
<ns:OpenedBy ></ns:OpenedBy>
               
               <ns:attachments>
                  <!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
                  <com:attachment href="" contentId="" action="" name="" type="" len="" charset="" attachmentType=""/>
               </ns:attachments>
            </ns:instance>
            
         </ns:model>
      </ns:RetrieveInteractionRequest>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

The response is below. While it does have the attachment name, size, type and href, there is no content in the response. SOAP UI shows 0 attachments. Also the response does not seem to be multipart, or have the content anywhere. Is there something that I am missing? I have tried this on the sc62 and sm7 WSsoapui.png

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="">schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../">
   <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <RetrieveInteractionResponse message="Success" returnCode="0" schemaRevisionDate="2015-07-10" schemaRevisionLevel="0" status="SUCCESS" xsi:schemaLocation="servicecenter.peregrine.com/PWS ">svmdevappw007:13080/.../Interaction.xsd" xmlns="">servicecenter.peregrine.com/PWS" xmlns:cmn="">servicecenter.peregrine.com/.../Common" xmlns:xsd="">www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="">www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema-instance">
         <model>
            <keys>
               <CallID type="String">CS-SD012854</CallID>
            </keys>
            <instance recordid="CS-SD012854" uniquequery="incident.id=&quot;CS-SD012854&quot;">
               <CallID type="String">CS-SD012854</CallID>
               <ContactName type="String">BELL JENNY</ContactName>
               <Severity type="String">3</Severity>
               <OpenTime type="DateTime">2012-05-29T00:12:26 00:00</OpenTime>
               <UpdateTime type="DateTime">2017-07-21T01:26:50 00:00</UpdateTime>
               <OpenedBy type="String">ANTHONY S</OpenedBy>
               <Description type="Array">
                  <Description type="String">test unnecessary</Description>
               </Description>
               <Service type="String">Optus Business Service::DIAC</Service>
               <CallOwner type="String">anthonys</CallOwner>
               <Status type="String">Closed</Status>
               <NotifyBy type="String">None</NotifyBy>
               <Category type="String">incident</Category>
               <CloseTime type="DateTime">2012-05-29T00:12:26 00:00</CloseTime>
               <ClosedBy type="String">ANTHONY S</ClosedBy>
               <KnowledgeCandidate type="Boolean">false</KnowledgeCandidate>
               <SLAAgreementID type="Int">184</SLAAgreementID>
               <Priority type="String">3</Priority>
               <Subcategory type="String">data</Subcategory>
               <ProductType type="String">data or file incorrect</ProductType>
               <ProblemType type="String">incident</ProblemType>
               <FailedEntitlement type="Boolean">false</FailedEntitlement>
               <ResolutionCode type="String">unnecessary contact</ResolutionCode>
               <Company type="String">DIAC</Company>
               <ReportedByContact type="String">BELL JENNY</ReportedByContact>
               <ReportedByDifferentContact type="Boolean">false</ReportedByDifferentContact>
               <SLABreached type="Boolean">false</SLABreached>
               <attachments>
                  <cmn:attachment href="59714a0c000e00e0031d6f88" len="20" name="attachmentsDst.txt" type="text/plain"/>
               </attachments>
            </instance>
         </model>
      </RetrieveInteractionResponse>
   </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>