Contact Photos from LDAP

H!i

Could you tell me how can i to import ldap thumbnailPhoto in to my HPSM 9.50 with CIT 9.80?

Parents
  • Hello Artem,
    Thanks for your question.

In both Contacts and Operator tables from Service Manager there is not a field that can hosts photos.
    What you might do is to check if that is possible to create it and then attempt to map the fields.

BR!
    Jose L. Arias

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

• Hello Artem,
    Thanks for your question.

In both Contacts and Operator tables from Service Manager there is not a field that can hosts photos.
    What you might do is to check if that is possible to create it and then attempt to map the fields.

BR!
    Jose L. Arias

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

Children