SRC Notification issue

Hi Guys!

I require your advice how can I send out the notification for this customer which. Please find the attached document with the steps, I have followed.

I tired to use 

jscall( "htmlemailtemplates.getMailBody", "HTML_SM ADD", $L.file, $L.file.save,email in $L.file) it also didn't work for me.

Parents
  • Could you clarify couple of things:

• which SRC version you use?
    • are you using (or is it your intention to use) Dynamic Field Validations to retrieve email address from dept table?
    • And you have used SRC Tailoring - added primary.agency and secondary.agency to your customized Checkout screen (and mapped the right fields).
    • Are you currently able to retrieve any value to primary.agency and secondary.agency fields?

If you're using Dynamic Field Validations, please add a screenshot from the item's fields User Selections and its Dynamic Validations.

i'm trying to understand were you are standing - and in my view, you should be able to pull the email addresses from dept via SRC by using Dynamic Field Validations and no additional scripting is needed.

• Could you clarify couple of things:

• which SRC version you use?
    • are you using (or is it your intention to use) Dynamic Field Validations to retrieve email address from dept table?
    • And you have used SRC Tailoring - added primary.agency and secondary.agency to your customized Checkout screen (and mapped the right fields).
    • Are you currently able to retrieve any value to primary.agency and secondary.agency fields?

If you're using Dynamic Field Validations, please add a screenshot from the item's fields User Selections and its Dynamic Validations.

i'm trying to understand were you are standing - and in my view, you should be able to pull the email addresses from dept via SRC by using Dynamic Field Validations and no additional scripting is needed.

Children
No Data