SM-UCMDB SSL Integration Issue

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to integrate SM 9.31 with ucmdb 10.01 using SSL, but I'm getting an error as per the attachment log.

I have done the following Configuration:

Adapter : service manager 9.x

Host name: Server name

Port: 13443

Url override: https://servername:13443/SC62server/ws

Cerdential: username and passsword created in ucmdb same as falcon

The certificates are distributed in the followin locations

SM server:

Adding the Ucmdb certificate(.cer) and SM Certificate (.cer) signed by CA to trustedclients.jks

Probe server

Adding the Ucmdb certificate(.cer) and SM Certificate (.cer) signed by CA to HPProbetruststore.jks

UCMDB Server

Adding the SM Certificate (.cer) signed by CA to Server.truststore

Kindly advice

Thanks and Regards

Hani

Tags:

Parents
  • Hello Hani,

Is this the first time with this integration?

Are you getting an error message on your screen?

What are you doing when you get that error message?

Regards,

Alex

• Hello Alex,

Thank you for your reply.

Actually yes it is the first integration. On the screen I'm getting the same error as per the attachment (PLS refer to the image below). When I get this error message, I tried many times to relocate the certificates since as per the logs it seems the issue something related to SSL. I didn't find any document explain exactly how to do this integration using CA certificate. I found only one document describes how to do it using Self signed certficate which is the the case that I have.

Thanks again

Regards

Hani 

• Hello Alex,

Thank you for your reply.

Actually yes it is the first integration. On the screen I'm getting the same error as per the attachment (PLS refer to the image below). When I get this error message, I tried many times to relocate the certificates since as per the logs it seems the issue something related to SSL. I didn't find any document explain exactly how to do this integration using CA certificate. I found only one document describes how to do it using Self signed certficate which is the the case that I have.

Thanks again

Regards

Hani 

Children