We are happy to announce that UCMDB Browser 4.01 has been released!
The files are available for download on the UCMDB Browser HPLN space https://hpln.hp.com/node/9462/contentfiles.
This release contains stabilization additions, and the following new features:
Map overview navigator
• As a user, you can open a quick navigation map in the Environment Widget and Service Modeling
• In the quick navigation map, the elements from the canvas are represented. You can drag and resize the selection in the map overview.
Access a service model using a direct link
• The direct link to a Service Model is functioning like the one for Reports. When a Service is opened from the dashboard, Service name is added to the Internet browser URL.
• Enhanced and improved the performance of the UCMDB Browser History Widget by adding a Load Related CIs button in the right pane of the widget.
• Redesigned the UCMDB Browser header to offer a clean and compact look.
• Unified various administrative tools for the UCMDB Browser into a single page: Administration Console for UCMDB Browser.